Regular check-ups are always a key part to long term dental health. On a first visit to our office the initial appointment would involve a complete oral examination.
Included in the complete oral exam is:
- Medical and Dental History including any concerns or complaints that you may have
- X-rays and intra-oral photos to allow us to see what our eyes cannot
- Complete assessment and charting of your existing dental work, your tissue and bone health and your bite
- Evaluation of your dental routine at home
- Cleaning including the removal of all plaque, tartar and staining
A treatment plan will be customized for every patient depending on their health needs. This may include any filllings or cavities that need to be restored in addition to any other major dental treatment that may be required.
Children will be eased into the dental environment so that they will continue to think of the dental office as a positive experience. The office provides a childrens play area for them to enjoy prior to their appointment.