Our Dental Service in Oakville
Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos and her staff would like to welcome you to our office on-line. We hope we can give you a chance to get to know us and what we do at our office in Oakville by providing you with some information about us and our services. Our site is here for you to explore and answer some of your questions with respect to dental procedures and treatments we offer at our office.
For a family dentist in Oakville, visit Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos, providing dental care to the Oakville and Mississauga community for over 20 years.
Dr. Helen has continued to learn and educate herself in many aspects of dentistry. She enjoys challenging herself and is always interested in advancing her knowledge and technique in dental treatments as the times change so rapidly. In addition to providing a large variety of treatments she completed a comprehensive two year course in orthodontics and then followed through with the Level I and Level II Invisalign accreditation. She is a Provider for Invisalign.
With the help of a dentist in Oakville, healthy teeth and gums not only provide a confident smile, boosting our overall confidence, but is also linked to healthier heart.
Call us at 905-257-4910 to make your appointment!
We are located at:
2423 Trafalgar Road, Unit 6
(Homesense & Winners Plaza)
New Patients Welcome
- Invisalign (clear braces) orthodontics
- Evening and weekend appointments
Other Services Include:
- A holistic food labeling strategy for preventing obesity and dental caries
- What is Tooth Sensitivity?
- Types of Gum Disease
- 12 Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel From Erosion
- What is Tooth Enamel Erosion?
- What is Pyria Disease?
- Steps for Basic Nighttime Oral Hygiene
- What is a Nightguard or Mouthguard?
- 7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile
- Top 10 Tips For Dental Care